Your diploma can help you open a lot of doors. In fact, it can help you open the door of a new Toyota with a College Graduate Rebate. That’s just our small way of congratulating you on your graduation.
Congratulations graduate! Lake Charles Toyota, in partnership with Toyota Financial Services, is proud to offer its largest-ever college rebate to help you buy or lease your next Toyota. Get a $500 rebate on select new untitled Toyota models when you finance or lease through Toyota Financial Services. It’s our graduation gift to you!
Additional College Grad Benefits:
- Low or no down payment
- No security deposit on a lease
- Monthly payments may be deferred up to 90 days on a retail installment contract
- Low interest rate financing
- ToyotaCare – Every new Toyota comes with no cost maintenance for two years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first
- You may also be able to combine the College Grad Rebate with current incentives to save even more on your favorite Toyota.
To take advantage of the program, you must meet one or more of the following:
Get Your Degree!
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or graduate from such a school/program within the next six months
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college during the last two years
- Be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program or have received a degree from an accredited graduate program during the last two years
- Have graduated during the last two years from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program or any other two-year post secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF
- Have completed an electrician apprenticeship/certification program during the last two years through the NJATC and the IBEW
Get a Job!
- Show proof of present employment, or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Toyota Financial Services (TFS) must deem your salary sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.
- Bring proof of collision insurance, as required by TFS. See your Roseville Toyota for details.
- Minor credit lapses allowed! Obligations paid within 60 days or less of the due date and non-credit related (e.g., rent, utilities, health club membership, etc.) charge-offs less than $250 are acceptable.